Eight tips to increase workplace wellbeing
- For a happy smile put something on your desk or on your wall that gives you joy. Change it daily or weekly so you don’t become blind to it.
- Ensure something from nature is visible whether it be a pot plant or a group of pretty stones.
- Get into the routine of moving around for 10 minutes every hour. Go to the loo, grab a coffee, take a phone call standing or simply go up and down the stairs a few times.
- Meet up with others – share part of each day and interact with people who are supportive and can help you achieve your aims.
- Check your chair – get the settings right for an upright posture. Is your back supported? Are you holding your head upright? Are your feet comfortably touching the floor?
- Aways have a drink of water available.
- Improve the acoustics. Turn the radio off when you want to concentrate, turn it on when you want to be creative.
- Find the best place for the task in hand; different environments for each activity help you achieve optimum results.
Does your workspace need reorganising? For great design and honest advice get in touch for your makeover. 07831 231 664.